Shiva Haddad said:
> I want to have client , server database in redhat for a IP Telephone
> system product,  it must be multi-user & ...
> which one is better , Mysql or postgresql ?

since redhat's 'official' database is postgres, if you are gonna
run redhat, you'll probably get the best support with that.

but it really depends on the app, the developers making it etc.
I worked with a few developers who cursed postgres to no end for
the stuff they did, they wished they could of licensed mysql for
use in the product(no budget).

at the same time i constantly see people curse mysql.

nate