Well, it's been running for several hours and it's still blank.

Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
John Duke wrote:

I am running RH 7.2. I changed monitors from a Viewsonic 17" monitor to a Viewsonic 15" monitor. The system goes through the boot process, but when the text scroll ends, the sceen goes blank. I think it gets to the login graphical screen, but I can't see anything. What should I do?

Thanks for any advice!

John

I thought this was a problem as well, but if you wait a minute or two the graphical login SHOULD show. I use a 15" monitor and have my resolution stuck at 1024x768. I think the blank screen is just the monitor adjusting for the (relatively) high resolution. IF your resolution is at that, give it a few minutes.If it's stuck any longer, I have no clue.

--
John Duke                              INTERNET:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VCU Libraries                             VOICE:         804/828-1100