I'm looking at "crossing over" from Mandrake to RedHat; but I have a few questions:

1. I've already installed Mandrake, and would like to install RedHat over it. Can this be done?

2. Is OpenOffice compatable with MS Office? Star Office?

3. I read somewhere (a LOOOOOOOOONG time ago) that Linux requires an external modem, for setup. Is this still true?

4. Are there drivers for all the different (major) brands of printers? If I have a printer for which there are no internal drivers where could I get the drivers?

Ok, I think that's all Ihave for now. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Andre---

Do you Yahoo!?