I am running software RAID on a RH 7.2 box (raidtools-0.90-23).  I have
configured all system partitions to be mirrored, including swap.  The
question is:  Does swapping on RAID work?

The reason I ask is the following document on software RAID (which happens
to be the most current RAID document I could find on Red Hat's site) says it
is not a good idea (section 4.2, last paragraph).  Note this document talks
about software RAID under RH 6.1:
http://www.redhat.com/support/resources/tips/raid/RAID-4.html

Will software RAID work on RH 7.2?  Thanks.

David Neilson
Western Family Foods, Inc.
System Administrator
503 639 6300 x370