On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 09:54:51AM -0500, Warren Johnson wrote:
> I'm using a Promise RAID controller on my home system with 6 drives.  I
> wanted to try it before I put it on a lot of other systems.  I haven't
> had any problems with it, but it does take Promise a long time to get
> new drivers out.  The latest version of RedHat I can use is 7.2.

This will start to get really interesting with Red Hat's significantly
shortened end-of-life announcements.  It won't be long before vendors
like Promise can no longer say they support Red Hat Linux if the version
they support is no longer supported by Red Hat.  8.0 will be
end-of-lifed by Dec 31, 2003.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA