Op Sunday 29 November 2009 21:48 schreef u:
> I will have no way of fixing any bugs at all in KOrganizer 4.4
> until this is dealt with.  Basically, we'd be throwing KOrganizer
> out there and just hoping for the best.  I can't do that as maintainer
> of this application, nor as the kdepim module coordinator.

Why haven't you reported this earlier, for example tuesday, when Dirk asked for
showstoppers? Without the delay we would hav had tarballs out to the packagers
already. Reporting this on the eve before tagging gives us zero opertunity to
fix this. I guess disabling kdepim is the only possible solution now.

I don't think we should insert another beta already, let's see how it goes and
decide later.

Who is our current qt contact? Can someone contact him/her to see if we can get
a fix asap?

Toma
--
KDE Developer