I have completed translating the third section of the Stasi report, i.e. I
give up.

I could not fina "kippa" in a dictionary, but I ultimmately decided from
context that it probably should be translated as "yamulke."  I cannot even
guess at the meaning "Shoah" (sec. 3.3.2.3).  I am not satisfied with my
translation of "signalement sociaux" (sec. 3.3.1), but I have not been able
to find anyone to improve my suggestion.  Other problems are too numerous to
mention.

I will send this section to people who have requested the translation of the
first two parts, but if anyone wants this or the earlier translations
contact me at the address below.

Again, I--and probably eveyone who wants to read this report--will
appreciate improvements and corrections.

Bob O'Brien
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NTMail K12 - the Mail Server for Education