See http://www.dioceseofeaston.org/licensetags.html:

"MARYLAND DRIVERS:
Order your Episcopal Church license tags here!
 The Diocese of Easton has made arrangements with the Maryland Motor
Vehicle Administration for the production and distribution of Episcopal
Church license tags.

They are available to all Episcopalians in the Dioceses of Easton,
Maryland, and Washington whose autos are registered in Maryland.

    * They're cheap!  ($26)
    * They let others know you're proud of your church!
    * They're ready for delivery now!

SIMPLE 2 STEP PROCESS
First, fill out a form that affirms your membership in any Maryland
Episcopal Church, and send it to us with a check for $26 (25 to the
state, a dollar to us for our postage costs).  This form is online and
can be downloaded.

Second, we'll mail you an MVA application to complete and send back to
us.  You should have your new license plates in a few weeks."

        Any thoughts on this?