(1)  How does Hustler teach that IIED is a viable tort, as
applied to otherwise protected speech (or at least otherwise protected
speech on matters of public concern).  True, it didn't hold that IIED is
impermissible as to otherwise protected speech -- but did it ever hold
that it is viable as to such speech?

        (2)  Defamation requires that a statement be factually false.
That's sometimes not easy to define, and often not easy to tell, but
it's much clearer than an "outrageousness" standard.

        (3)  I say it again:  The Court has repeatedly held that the
lower scrutiny applicable to time, place, and manner restrictions is
applicable only to *content-neutral* time, place, and manner
restrictions.