You're right, I think.  It's not an answer most soldiers and religious leaders
would necessarily like, but it's right.

It's more a problem in irony and public relations than law.  It might work as a
segment on Boston Legal, but it's not enough of a legal issue for a legal
journal.

That's what I get for responding while on hold with a government agency I was
arguing with.

Ed Darrell
Dallas

Steven Jamar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I'm sorry, Ed, but I'm missing the
problem.  Free exercise  or free
speech -- is that the conflict you are positing as in conflict?  If
so, I assume it is not a question directed to me since I don't think
the limitation on free speech violates the constitution even without
the free exercise overlay.

Steve

--
Prof. Steven Jamar