1. I agree that there is a question of whether or not the father
understood what was going to happen.

2. It would be expected that the boy would go with the foster parents
on the activities they and their other children went to. That may
include the movies, etc. I do question the ear piercing. Did the
foster parents have authority to authorize that?  It does carry some
risks of infection. Some would consider it a medical procedure.

Alan Armstrong

Law Office of Alan Leigh Armstrong
Serving the Family and Small Business Since 1984
18652 Florida St., Suite 225
Huntington Beach CA 92648-6006
714-375-1147  Fax 714-782 6007
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
KE6LLN
All documents prepared on Macintosh computers to look better