A hypothetical:  Alan wants to picket an abortion provider's home.
Betty wants to picket an anti-abortion leader's home.  Alan's motivation is
religious, Betty's is secular philosophical.  The city has a content-neutral
ban on residential picketing, and the state has a RFRA.

        Can it really be the case that Alan would have a right to picket for
religious reasons, but Betty wouldn't have a right to picket for secular
reasons?  Or that both would have this right, because RFRA would require
invalidation of the entire scheme, as the least restrictive means of serving
both the interest in protecting religious objectors and the interest in
preventing discrimination between religious and secular speakers?  (I assume
that it's far from clear that a residential picketing ban would pass strict
scrutiny, as opposed to the intermediate scrutiny applied in Frisby v. Schultz.)