Rats -- very sorry, completely missed that.  But is it really the case
that the Church would indeed refuse to ordain priests that disagree with its
position?  If so, and especially if the Church asked every applicant his or
views and categorically rejected all, male or female, who disagreed with the
Church on this matter, then maybe this would indeed be religious discrimination
and not sex discrimination.  But it would also be pretty expensive for the
Church, it seems to me, since it would disqualify quite a few otherwise
qualified candidates, at a time when people (or at least Americans) aren't (to
my knowledge) rushing into the priesthood.