Note JPS's examples -- a museum and an art gallery.  His objection might be
styled as an EC concern, but I think what's doing most of the work is
actually the speech and assembly clauses of the First Amendment.  He's
suggesting what is implied in, e.g., Heffron and the opinions in Texas
Monthly -- namely, that otherwise permissible religious accommodations might
be constitutionally problematic to the extent they result in content- or
speaker-based preferences with respect to speech, assembly, and petition.
 Bill Marshall and Chip Lupu, among others, have long argued that many
applications of RFRA/RLUIPA might raise such problems under the other
clauses of the First Amendment.  Of course, avoiding such serious
constitutional questions of impermissible discrimination might also be a
compelling interest that would justify the government rejecting the
accommodation in the first place, under the terms of the statute, thereby
avoiding the need to determine whether RFRA or RLUPA violates the First
Amendment.

Because ingesting hoasca tea is generally not activity that is otherwise
protected by the First Amendment, the same concern did not arise in O
Centro.