Thanks for the question, Will. If the kosher butcher gets that exemption,
he will sell pork to no one.  He never has and never will carry pork in his
shop.  He also does not sell soda, cars, or wedding cakes.  If you want
that stuff, you must go elsewhere.  Is that a "cost to third parties?''  No
more than that imposed by any (that is, every) other merchant who sells
less than everything.

Compare that to a discriminatory refusal to sell.  Baker A does sell
wedding cakes, but not to same sex couples.  Two injuries -- material and
dignitary.  The material injury is the lost opportunity to buy a cake at
the quality and price offered by that baker.  Maybe you can do as well or
better elsewhere, nearby, or maybe not.  The dignitary injury is more
serious -- the couple is seeking goods to celebrate one of the most
important and special days of their lives. And the baker says, in effect,
"I do not respect your marriage as a marriage.  In my belief system, it is
not a marriage at all, because you are of the same sex." (The baker might
also think or say that in his view the relationship is disordered, or an
abomination, and/or against God's plan, but let's assume he says nothing
like that all.)  The baker has wounded the couple with this disrespect, and
done so in regard to a day that has significant meaning in their lives.

Those are the focused, third party harms in the refusal to sell goods or
services to some that you sell to others, especially (though not only) for
a wedding reception.