At least initially, there was exactly such a threat on Gordon.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/07/11/agency-review-whether-gordon-college-antigay-stance-policies-violate-accrediting-standards/Cti63s3A4cEHLGMPRQ5NyJ/story.html

And Trinity Western in Canada is faring worse.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865614952/Legal-threats-on-religious-schools.html?pg=all

Sorry about CLS-- Marty is right.