For those of us who haven't been following the case closely yet:

Why wouldn't this best be described as a grant of scrap rubber rather than as a
grant of funds/money? Should that characterization matter?

Mark

Mark S. Scarberry
Pepperdine University School of Law

P.S. Condolences to Green Bay fans.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 16, 2016, at 8:17 PM, Marty Lederman