YES I agree 100%!!! Either we are going to remain part
of Arabic culture, or Greek, or TRULY return to our
Kemetic cutlure and ways! Lets start teaching our
children Remenkimi and speak it among ourselves! It
must start at the grass roots as they say!
        for example how many Egyptians still remember
and recall the ancient greeting of "Em hotep!" as a
way of saying hello?! It means "In Peace!" We say
"nofri!" today. Oudjai! PetiOusiri
--- Kameal Mina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is any of these Coptic Billionaires willing to revive
the Coptic culture?

If so, nothing can stop such a project then; financial
and human resources are available and let us start
right away. We can always learn from others'
experiences.

Kameal Mitry Mina