Good post.

Imad Boles

-----Original Message-----
From: Ankhiema'Djehuty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: RemEnKimi@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 8.55am
Subject: [RemEnKimi] Christian Egyptians should speak Coptic, NOT Arabic!

Nofri entoten! I want to be so bold as to say that if
Coptic Christians who truly are NiRemenkimi should
abandon the Arabic language altogether and relearn the
tongue of our Forefathers and ancestors, our yodi
which is Tiaspi en Remenkimi!!! Rashi O Kimi, Rashi O
Kimi for the return of the tongue of our yodi!!!!
Oujai khan ebchois! PetiOusiri AnkhefKhonsu
--- markoc14000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hanhikwn ;naiguptoc
>
> http://freecopts.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7913
> <http://freecopts.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7913>

Got a little couch potato?

Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos
and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite
artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.