On 2018-09-29 09:05, Claudio Pighin wrote: > I do not think that Google Drive will sync the files stored in it > as a copy of those stored on the hard disk of the PC, but it does > the Dropbox service that has satisfied my request
Ah, I've not used Google Drive and assumed that it worked similarly to Dropbox (or any of the other folder-syncing programs). > I saved the reminders file in my local Dropbox folder and the > system worked fine with the command "remind -q ~ / Dropbox / > System / Dropbox_reminders". Excellent. That suggests that, if "Dropbox_reminders" is a reminder file, you should be able to $ cd ~ $ ln -s Dropbox/System/Dropbox_reminders ~/.reminders or if it's a folder containing your reminders.rem file, then you can $ ln -s Dropbox/System/Dropbox_reminders/reminders.rem ~/.reminders so you can then just invoke $ rem which is (as best I can tell) `remind` but defaults to ~/.reminders and the current date so you don't have to specify them on the command-line. -tim _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
