Hi!

On 2022-07-04 Jochen Sprickerhof via Remind-fans wrote:
> * Saša Janiška via Remind-fans <[email protected]> [2022-07-04 
> 20:30]:
> > Now it is (clear). I believe that I'd prefer running Radicale on my server
> > using https://tld// and then sync files with my desktop, so so mobile will 
> > have
> > an easy task to access the server directly, while I can still easily edit 
> > files
> > on my desktop where they anyway belong. :-)
> 
> Great, feel free to ask if you run into problems when setting everything up.
> The documentation of radicale-remind is probably still a little sparse but
> it get's better with every user ;).

I dig in here. radical-remind may be exactly what I'm looking for, but I
struggle a bit with the configuration. My files are in the default
folders (.reminders, .abook, .task) and with the config from the readme
everything works fine. What isn't clear to me is the folder
/var/lib/radicale/collections. Is this an alternative place for the
calendar, address book and task files? I would also like to share a
calendar with a second user. Is this possible and are there any
configuration examples? 

Many greetings!

Chris
-- 
finger(1) [email protected]

_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to