On Wed, Jul 06, 2022 at 09:52:29AM +0200, Jochen Sprickerhof via Remind-fans wrote:
I don't have experience with syncthing but heard good things from friends. Unison works for me but I edit the files on the server and the local copy is rather for backup. In principal the questions is how to keep the files in sync. Afaik syncthing will sync it after a change automatically whereas unison has to be run manually.
I also went with the Unison after reading that Syncthing might be an overkill consuming lot of CPU %.
Installation of Radicale on my production server (hosted by djangoeurope.com) was very smooth, it's really a great dev-friendly platform and Radicale is running via user-systemd service.
I've uploaded current versions of my calendar files as well as one contact file, synced everything and I can see contacts/calendars in e.g. Thunderbird, but now wonder how to make reminders available to Remind?
I'd like to use, as Dianne mentioned, using single *.rem file per calendar.
Sincerely, Saša -- Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember all of them, but you cannot, O subduer of the enemy!
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
