* Saša Janiška via Remind-fans <[email protected]> [2022-07-07 10:33]:
b) all_projects (tasks) which I assume is to handle Taskwarrior tasks?
d) unaffiliated [tasks]

Taskwarrior can assign tasks to projects and radicale-remind will export them as individual collections. Tasks without a project will be in unaffiliated and if you don't use projects, you can simply subscribe to all_projects.

c) reminders [calendar]

and I wonder what would be the best way to proceed with this one, iow. I'd like
to have one master 'reminders' file including files for other four calendars?

radicale-remind remind will export included Remind files as individual collections, so that should just work.

Am I right that Wyrd does not honour Remind's "SET $DefaultColor"

Wyrd does not support the color setting but has has some coloring based on "busy level" instead:

https://wyrd-calendar.gitlab.io/-/wyrd/-/jobs/2670247189/artifacts/html/manual/index.html#miscellaneous

Cheers Jochen

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to