I am, by no means, an expert in Unicode or UTF 8. When I use the 4.0.0B3, I get spacing issues in my console.
I'm not sure if I can do this right in email ... Basically I see this, where the * character is my September 25th new moon: +----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+ |25 * |26 |27 |28 |29 |30 | | | | | | | | | | |lori turns| | |vegas |vegas |vegas | |50 | | | | | | | Not only is the spacing off, but I'm missing my end-of-line bar characters on a few lines. remind 3.0.4 looks like this (for comparison) +----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+ |25 |26 |27 |28 |29 |30 | | | | | | | | | | |lori turns| | |vegas |vegas |vegas | | |50 | | | | | | | Again, this is very likely to be user error, but I figured I'd ask. I may just need to find the "disable the cool Unicode features" flag that I don't currently see. --hymie! Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans writes: > >Hi, > >04.01.00 BETA 3 is available in git with a tarball at >https://git.skoll.ca/Skollsoft-Public/Remind/archive/04.01.00-BETA-3.tar.gz _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
