Hi there,

I'm starting to get it.

Still one question: I have 'REM AT 07:30 Morning routine' in my reminder file. 
I turn my laptop on at 8:00, can I force past reminders to trigger 
notifications through notify-send (either using tkremind or using a custom 
remind command in my .bashrc for example)?

Thanks again.

Cheers  /jerome


On Sunday, November 10th, 2024 at 16:34, Users of Remind - remind-fans at 
lists.skoll.ca <[email protected]> wrote:

> 
> 
> On Sun, 10 Nov 2024 14:53:40 +0000
> [email protected] wrote:
> 
> > However, it looks like none of the reminders are queued when using
> > '-k:':
> 
> 
> Well, no; you have to wait until one actually triggers (at 15:59, for example)
> to see that.
> 
> If you change the reminders file to the following:
> 
> REM AT 07:30 +1440 *1 MSG Morning routine %2
> REM AT 14:00 +1440 *1 MSG Backup laptop %2
> REM AT 22:00 +1440 *1 MSG Evening Routine %2
> REM AT 15:59 +1440 *1 MSG It's time %2
> 
> then you'll see the queued reminders being emitted every minute.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Dianne.
> _______________________________________________
> Remind-fans mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
> Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/


_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to