--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, JOHN MACKEY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> wow, "after all the warnings" you still did it & decided to put a
spectrum on
> the air!!!
>
> Just because something is type accepted does not mean it is
quality.

> Good luck, you'll need it.  I guess you won't need any more advice
from us!!

OH NO MR MACKEY, That's where you are WRONG AGAIN !! I unlike other
some people ALWAYS have questions, and I'll ask them. The "perfect"
radio presents NO challange there for no chance for a learning
experiance. Oh I put a line in my post for you... " Or if there is
someone that would like to contribute to the cause contact me off
board."  If you would like to contribute a, SAY, Motorola or GE, you
can contact me off board. Otherwise I must use what I can get at a
price that I can afford. First, YOU or anyone else has NEVER been
interfered with by one of MY repeaters. I DO NOT PUT UP TRASH !!! IF
it's not right, it does not go into service by me period. You did
not learn from my other posts that I WILL NOT PUT UP CRAP NOR DO I
HAVE A N Y TOLORANCE FOR ANY ONE THAT DOES, PERIOD. I beleave if it
is crap in needs to be taken off the air. That is exactly what I
told the trustee of our clubs repeater. I spent many hours making
shure that it was one of the best sounding machines in town and may
be THE best.
73
ALL

> "ac0y5" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > After all the wornings from the group, and the offer of a great
ham
> > and a very good friend, I have decided to put a SCR1000 on the
air
> > as a repeater on 146.700Mhz. I need a manual for this animal and
> > seeing as how no one else wants to use one there must be several
> > manuals available. Seeing as how these animals must have been
TYPE