I've always used the community type panel (Zetron controllers) when
there is a community.  Several systems I owned had multiple users, so
user A could only hear his other users with THEIR tone, user B could
only hear his other users with their different tone, etc.  Also, should
they fail to pay their monthly bill, one simply disables that specific
tone and their radios don't go through the repeater.

Unless you need separation between the users, I see no need for a
community type panel.

Good Luck

Daron J. Wilson, RCDD          ) )
Telecom Manager               ( (
LH Morris Electric, Inc.       ) )
(541) 265-8067 office       _|****|  mmm!
(541) 265-7652 fax         ( |    |  coffee!
(541) 270-5886 cellular     \|    |
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    |____|