Just a heads up! I bought an RC-210 Controller form Ken Arc with Arcom
Communications and han nothing but problems with it. I sent it back
several times to have problems fixed and got tired of sending it in so
asked for my money back on the controller and got burnned! Yes he
would never give me my money back! He used me for a ginney pig! You
Have all been for warned!

73's

Eric (N7JYS)

P.S. I never even got the controller back eighter!