Just curious how long ago you purchased you RC-210?
This will give me and idea of how long after I purched
my controller all these issues I had with this
controller got rectifyed. I not only had hardware
issues but had many software problems form a/d inputs
not working correctly to the hf remote base function
that wouldn't even run my IC-706 as advertised! This
is  just the tip of the iceburg of problems I had. I
sertainly got used as a guinney pig for this product.
I 'm glad you are happy with your purchase. I guess I
would not be so upset if Ken would have refunded my
money as I had requested in a letter I wrote to him. I
guess not everthing and everybody is perfect in the
world but I still don't liked getting burnned by a
nother Ham!  Good Luck!

Eric (N7JYS)