Mathew, After reading the posts it seems that your system is 146 Mhz
in and 902 mhz cross band repeat. Running on that, my question is
what transmitters are you concerned with? Is it the 146 MHZ that is
the input or is it the 902 Mhz output Transmitters?

If it is the 146 that is the input, there is nothing you can do
about that.

If it's the 902Mhz transmitter, think of it as seperate functions.
The receivers, output goes to the voter. The output of the voter as
such, can be treated as if it was a single receiver output to be
interfaced with the transmitter/s. (are you going to be simulcasting
on 902 mhz ?).
Good luck!
AC0Y