Exactly, so if my thinking is right then, I would need two receivers and one
transmitter for each site that I put up, if I understand this right.  I was
told that the 902 Mhz band was ok to use as remote links, I hope that was
right.  So then each site would have to have some type of controller to link
the 146 receiver to the 902 Mhz transmitter, correct?

Mathew