From: russ
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 8:23 AM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Off topic a bit.

Hello All,
My lovely bride and I are takeing a week and going up to Canada for a week next month. What my question is. I want to plug in the police into my scanner to listen on the way up. Does any of you from the north know what frequensya the state police use in New York state?
I we are going across the lower teir and I belive it is I-390 north to the NY thruway west to Bufalo NY then over in to Canada. Then does any one know any local frequecy in Nigra Canada? Some some thing to monitor while I drive <smile> Also any repeaters along the way? I have all the PA, and south stuff ready to dump from my computer to the Bearcat.
Any good GMRS open repeaters along the way? (In the US)
Thank you ahead of time for the help!
Very best of 73,
Russ, W3CH