Thank You very much for the Heads up. Police permit is taken care of but no Fire dept. monitoring <sad>.
Very Best of 73,
Russ, W3CH
----- Original Message -----
From: Brent
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Off topic a bit.

Just wondering , but if and i know it is unlawful to have a scanner or radio capable of monitoring in on police communication..that is what Sec 37 sates, but now there is the internet .. if one was  drive around with  a sat. card in the laptop or other means of internet and audio.. and we listening to streaming audio like the policescan.us where would that fall into..under the Sec 37

Hey if you do listen make sure you have that instant CLEAR reset button at hand..  J/K
Brent