Ron,  go to QTH.com ...or was it Ebay...?there is a Sinclair Q202 for sale....a very good duplexer....
Mobile units are usually 5 Mhz split...and of no value for 144 Mhz

73 John VE3AMZ
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 9:49 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Need a duplexer

We just got approved for a repeater on 2 meters.  I need a duplexer.  Anybody got one laying around?  Also,  what do you all think about the mobile duplexers and low power duplexers from Sinclair on ebay?  I used to use a Wacom years ago.  Gave the repeater to the club and moved to 450 but now am going to add this new 2 meter machine for our little county which currently has no 2 meter service.  Just wondered what ya'll think....

Thanks,

Ron

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.