R-56 should still be available from Motorola. I used it as a reference when
I did design of tower site monitoring equipment. I had to specify grounding
requirements. The book and / or CD is not cheap ( the same as anything else
with Motorola on it). It is a good reference. MIL-HDBK-419 volumes one and
two are also a very good reference. These are available on the web for free.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV