--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "skipp025" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Depends a lot on the size of the water tank, then the type of
> antenna and its mounted distance from the tank. Not an easy guess
> unless you have a lot of math background with some serious extra
> time.

I can deal with that, I have Mathcad, and I wouldn't be opposed to
crunching it in that, or other ways.  I thought about simulating it
with Pov-Ray, but POV deals with light in a particle manner, not as a
wave, and pov objects are typically enormous on the scale of light
wavelengths..

> Most people "wing it' trying horizontal mount spacings from
> 1/4 to 1/2 wave (or multiples there of...) from the tower.

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to avoid.

> It would not directly apply here but I have previously mentioned
> and passed out to group members a pdf file scan of a Sinclair
> Authored Paper showing basic antenna distance and space mounting.

I have the one from telwave that covers distance between the loops
and the mast, but if this one is something closer to my situation,
I'd like to see it.

> It's still available to anyone for just requesting it once again
> by email direct from me.

As above, if you think it will help, please email it to me.

Thanks