Gentlemen,

Is LMR-400 a good coax to use for my 70cm repeater feedline. My
feedline is 130 feet long and located at my house. Should I really go
to hardline and replace my LMR-400 feedline? If so what diameter?
Will it really be worth the cost and trouble to run it through my
attic and into my house?

Your article indicates that some LMR-nnn coax are OK for cabinet
connections. Is LMR-400 Ultraflex a good choice for cabinet
connections? I am using RG-142B/U now for my duplexer connections (an
Angle Linear custom made duplexer, bandpass cavities, and preamp).
Should I use RG-142/B/U for my (30 inch long) Tx to duplexer run
also?

I would like to keep my new Daiwa CN-801 (UHF connectors) SWR Power
meter in the Tx line permanently. Is this a good idea? It is
comforting to see the power and SWR at a glance.

I am using a Diamond X510MA (17 feet long with a UHF connector) dual
band antenna at 65 feet high. Should I be using a different antenna
for my repeat operation? If so, what antenna?

Is the Kenwood TKR-850 repeater a good unit. I just ordered one to
replace my Micors. I have nursed my two Micors for the last year, and
just gave up on them. One problem after another on both units.

Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions

Thank you.

Joe
KC7GHT