>From: "Chuck Kelsey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
>Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: LMR feedline revisited and revised!
>Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:30:09 -0400
>
>I'd agree. Anyway, we all know how aluminum likes to oxidize anyway. Even
>if
>it's aluminum braid against aluminum foil, it will turn to crap in short
>order.
>
>Chuck
>WB2EDV
Can't be sure , I have over the years installed quite a bit of quality quad
and tri shield coax in various situations and it has lasted suprisingly well
with quite noise free use so until proven otherwise I have to assume a
corretly fitted cable has a good chance of performing .

Advertisement: Find new & used iPods; designer clothing and more. Join free
at http://www.ebay.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Frover%2Eebay%2Ecom%2Frover%2F1%2F705%2D10129%2D5668%2D323%2F4%2F%3Fid%3D3&_t=760348364&_r=Findnew&_m=EXT