________________________________

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Doug W7FDF
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 12:18 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Multimeter

I have need of a battery operated portable digital multimeter. I have
a Simpson 260 analog meter and a bench ac operated Simpson 464-4
digital meter. I would prefer a Fluke digital portable multimeter.
Yes, I have checked eBAY and there are over 400 Fluke meters of
various models and functionality. So many to choose from.

Can someone on the list recommend a reasonably priced new, [under
$200] Fluke digital multimeter? Please, I am NOT interested in any
Radio Shack products or anything from Horatio's Bargain Basement or
Goodwill Charities or Bubba's weekly yard sale. OK to email me direct
if you have something to offer [sell or trade]. Thanks.

73

Doug W7FDF
Vail, Arizona U.S.A.
927.850/R