Eric,

One other comment.  Since connecting the receivers in parallel one must make
sure one is using squelched audio.  If open squelch audio, the noise will
probably interfer with the other receiver audio.

In most applications of 2 TNCs to one rig all except the TNCs TX audios are
just hardwired lines, no components except connectors.  Again the TXs need to
be isolated with resistors.

73, ron, n9ee/r