  From: Duane Hall
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 7:26 AM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Connecting Multiple TNCs

  I remember seeing the schematics you are talking about, they were over on
www.packetradio.com. I cant find them now, but they are probably there
somewhere.

  Duane
  AB8QU

  Dave Novotny wrote:
Hi Eric,

I'm not too worried about lots of packets perhaps
interfering/colliding with each other.  I have a couple of repeater
sites with two controllers.  I want to have remote control of each
controller.  I don't want to share the RS-232 side.  I'd much rather
share the RF side.  The circuit was pretty simple.  It used diodes
on the PTT for isolation and resistors to mix the TX audio.  I'm not
sure if there was any other control or not.

Dave
--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Lemmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
  Dave,

I'd like to see that article, too.  Connecting two TNCs to one
    radio is
  easy, but allocating the RX and TX functions between two devices
    is hardly a
  trivial matter.  Unless a buffer is used to store outbound data
    while the
  radio is busy receiving data on the other TNC, collisions will
    occur
  regularly.  This should be interesting!  Is this a good idea?

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY