Braided coax does radiate a little, there is no such thing as 100% braid.
Thats why in the cable TV industry they have to use double braided coax in
the headend, otherwise you can have a hell of a mess of stray RF in there.

Coax loss is due to I^2R losses and radiation (and connector loss but thats
not really part of the cable).