Hello back,

Of course the Trident guy would tell you not to try a two channel
LTR setup... they sell and service a competing product.

A 2 Channel LTR System is a wonderful thing versus 2 channels of
conventional radio. Over the same average amount of time many
different business users can access the radio system and they
should never hear each others conversations. Solves two major user
issues without even trying hard.

The most practical value LTR Controller is probably the CSI Brand
LT-4200 unit.

You have a very good idea... been there, done (actually now doing)
that and already have the coffee mug and Tee Shirt to prove it.

cheers,
skipp