----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn Shaw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 9:06 AM
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Making room for the new guy - repeater
coordination - Hope this is not too o

> What are you hearing that is going to come out to define repeaters, remote
> bases, and auxiliary stations, and when will this be out?
>
> Thanks
> Glenn N1GBY

Sorry, I thought I already posted this here...

I sent a copy of TASMA's 2-meter D-Star coordination proposal to the
Regulatory Information Division of the ARRL for comment, and this is the
reply I received from them:

"George,

Thank you for forwarding this information.  You may want to relay to the
group that it appears their action is at variance with on-going
correspondence between the ARRL and the FCC and they may want to wait with
implementing this until further information is made available on this
subject.  This should be coming shortly.

73,

Chuck Skolaut, KØBOG
Field & Regulatory Correspondent
ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
860 594 0239
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

73,

George, KA3HSW