OK - Here are my requirements for the transmit chain. minimal physical space
and minimal insertion loss :-) (ok - too bloody obvious) Tuning simplicity
is also a factor. I'm combining 3 transmitters at 144.39, 145.05 +/- 0.04
and 145.25

Right now by best bet for minimal space is the hybrid coupler approach, but
I pay in insertion loss. best for insertion loss is the T-Pass, but the
T-Pass is starting to cut heavily into my available space --- I'm already
looking at 6-9 cans on the receive side and would prefer something with NO
cans on the transmit side.

Despite the space issues I'm still considering the T-Pass because of the
improved spurious signal suppression. Getting the cans is another issue -
could I use a regular band pass can with a coax T rather than an actual
T-Pass can ??

Can you list out some of the other options that I might be able to squeeze
onto my trailer ??

  _____