Joe,

Had to dig to find it again.

97.213 Telecommand of an amateur station.

It defines the methods that can be used to control a station remotely.
Auxiliary freq are allowed for RF control link.

One thing that I get confused with..."malfunction in the control link".  The
control link could be working fine, but illegal activity could be on a repeater
or it could be going wild spreading RF all over the place, etc.  Are we not to
shut the repeater down???

There is some additional info on station control in 97.213.

73, ron, n9ee/r

>From: MCH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: 2007/11/07 Wed PM 10:58:00 CST
>To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Part 97 question reference to Repeater  control

>And what rule says this? (this is my original question)
>
>Joe M.
>
>Ron Wright wrote:
>>
>> One must have control of a repeater or any Ham transmitter and it must be
>> done on the proper control link, most of 2 meters and 222 MHz and above, by
>> wire (phone line, etc) and in person.

Ron Wright, N9EE
727-376-6575
MICRO COMPUTER CONCEPTS