WM4B

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 3:27 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] APRS linking to CAT Controller

Mike,
it may be best to work with Byon directly on this. As I mentioned before the
TT3 can't do this but the TT4 might, Byon would know.
Gary

"Mike Besemer (WM4B)" wrote:

Gary,

The TT will only be used as a TNC (or so el Club Presidente tells me) to
convert the serial data from the Ultimeter to Packet data.  My only concern
is the interface between the Ultimeter and the CAT-1000, as I've divorced
myself from the APRS station.

BTW, I emailed Byon a couple of days ago and he said he expects production
release of the TT4 at the end of January.  I was just about to order a TT3
and GPS for myself, but I'm going to wait for the TT4 because (as you
mentioned) it has increased capabilities.

73,

Mike

WM4B

<<image001.jpg>>