Buying A$TRO radios is not an acceptable answer. As for the Spectras,
I've had no problem with a UHF Spectra going to 440 and 470. The only
thing I hate about them is the primitive CSQ channel priority. Even in
the commercial world, that is ridiculous. Try using it on a channel that
has an LTR system on it. You will never hear any other channels.

The Maxtrac would go several MHz out of band without issue. Try doing
that with a CDM. I know of nobody who has gotten one to do 449.9875 and
470.0125 in one radio.

Joe M.