Name two that were designed within the last 5 years.

I don't care how many older radios would or how long Motorola has made
radios so they still have a large percentage of radios that will. I want
a modern radio that will cover 440-476 MHz.

I know I can get an 80s radio that will, and I know most models they've
ever made would go there. That still doesn't give me what I want - a
modern radio that will.

Joe M.