Good day,
        I just picked up what I believe is a Micor repeater at a Hamfest
today for free.  I'm told the repeater works, but I can't verify
that.  Here's what I know about it:

Form Factor:   Rack-Mounted
Model Number:  C64RCB-3105AY
FCC Xmit Info: CC4224C
FCC Rcvr Info: RC0080
Frequency:     464.050 MHz (I assume this is TX, but it doesn't say
specifically on the label)

Cards installed:
2x Four User Control Modules
1x Master Decoder
1x Squelch Gate
1x Station COntrol Module
1x Time Out Timer

It has a Motorola power supply in the rack at the bottom.  I didn't
see any cans mounted in the rack, but I only found one N connector on
the back (ublabeled, of course, but it looks like it comes out of a
large silver box at the top of the rack with a heatsink on it.  I can
provide photos of the unit if needed.

I'd like to convert this down to the 440 MHz amateur band if possible,
for less than say, $1000 in new parts/repairs.  Can anyone tell me,
based on the information given, if this seems like a reasonable thing
to do?  If this is a boat anchor, I'm perfectly happy to get rid of it
- but I figured, for free, what do I lose?

Best regards,

Mike Benonis
Electrical Engineering '09
Department of Drama Sound Engineer